Monday, February 7, 2011

Yarn Sale Wrap Up

I did it. I went shopping. I did pretty well over all and did not go crazy. Yay!

Here's what I added...

1200 yards of Colinette Jitterbug in Lavender Lil

I'm planning to use this to make Emelie by Elin Berglund (Ravelry link).


600 yards of Rowan Wool Cotton in Cypress


I think I have enough to make Peggy Sue by Linda Wilgus. Hopefully with longer sleeves.


And finally 1500 yards of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Clara's Garden. This was a real steal! Originally $87.50...was marked 50% off, then I had a $30 coupon. So with tax I only paid $15. Not bad at all.


I have never ear marked yarn for the possibility of future baby clothes, but this may be my first. I don't think its quite right for an adult sweater. But should we never have a little girl, I'm sure I could use this for another purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment