Friday, February 11, 2011

Blair Cardigan

I may not have my bridesmaids dress finished, but I have reached a good point in my current TV knitting project.

When finished the sweater should look like this...

(Photo from Twist Collective)

The Pattern is called Blair and features a shawl collar and little eyelets knit into the sides, sleeves, hem, etc. So cozy and warm. 

Last night I finished knitting the second sleeve, so all I have left to knit is the collar. 


In this picture you can see the eyelet detail a little better. 


I cannot wait to finish this sweater for two reasons. 

1) I want to wear it now. Its going to look so good. The yarn is Madelinetosh tosh dk in the color Dahlia. 100% washable wool so I need it done so I can wear it before the weather turns to the triple digits again. 
2) I really want to start another sweater. My fingers are itching for this one. I just can't wait. 

(Photos from Andipants')

I have that lovely Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn in Rootbeer to make it. 50% cotton and 50% wool. This should be soooooo wearable in Los Angeles with my closet full of sundresses. 
(Picture from Spud & Chloe)

Total wardrobe staple, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment