Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dottie likes Chicken

Shocking I know, but our little girl loves Chicken. Poor thing was tortured yesterday when John made roasted chicken and brussel sprouts for dinner. Soooo yummy!

Anyways, since John was doing to cooking, we didn't just oil up the bird and throw it in the oven. Oh no...he had plans for that bird. Big plans.

He brined that sucker overnight with a head of roasted garlic and spices. Then he roasted it. It came out beyond delicious.

So, Dottie had been subjected to nearly 24 hours of Chicken prep and cooking time by the time we ate dinner last night.


I think I'll forgive her for the spit bubble.

Oh, and she totally got a bit of chicken. Its only fair.

1 comment:

  1. You have to stop tormenting me with tales of my brother's cooking. I have a spit bubble just like Dottie now. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete