Monday, March 28, 2011

And the winner is...

Like there could be any doubt...I picked Mata Hari... and I'm in love.


Isn't it pretty?

I know there were some concerns over that deep v in the back, but this pattern is awesome because you can also wear it like this...


The designer also included instructions for adding bra fasteners so you can wear this without worrying about exposing your undergarments. Isn't that nifty?

In other news...this was the weekend of wrapping up projects.

I finally picked up some wool wash and spent hours hand washing my knits one by one. So I got around to shaping this...


It will get its own post later this week.

And I shaped this...


Notice that little paw creeping in?


Dottie decided to help. She's a good helper (not!) I will say she is good about not walking on my drying garments, though she will gnaw on them from time to time. Naughty little girl!

So it was a busy weekend of knitting, but successful in that I have a whole bunch of freshly laundered items to choose from. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment