Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Knitting for John

John's been asking me to knit him a sweater for a while...or maybe I kept asking him what kind of sweater I could knit him. Not sure which, but my point is that I'm going to attempt to knit John a sweater.

But could I find a pattern he approved of? Nope. Modern men's patterns seem to be written for the type of big bulky wool that is completely impractical in Los Angeles.

So I took my search to Etsy and came away with this gem.


I'll probably never need to buy another men's pattern book again. This book had v-necks, cables, vests, cardigans, turtlenecks, etc. Plus I can use any weight yarn I want. Light weight to bulky.

Think John can pull of this look?


Ascots are sexy.

1 comment:

  1. My little brother can definitely pull that off!! Especially if you make it.

    ReplyDelete