Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6 Months Gone

Hmmmmm....it appears I'm about 24 weeks pregnant or 6 months. What? How did that happen?

It also appears I'm starting to look pregnant.


According to my internet research the baby is a little over 1lb., 12 inches long, and my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. Holy crap! Sporting equipment!

Also if for some reason the baby is born early, its now reached the point of viability. Go baby!

Braxton Hicks contractions.  I have no idea if that's what is going on or if the baby is just pushing up against my insides. Its painless, so I'm not worried.

This week the weather turned colder, so I finally found time to make a few skirts. Simple but serviceable and so comfy. Plus I made 4 for less than the cost on 1 in a store and I have enough fabric to make 3 more if needed.

Hmmmm....maybe I should start clearing a space to actually put the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment