Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Food...

Last night I had a dream. John was driving me to ballet class and I made him pull over at a grocery store so I could pick up Pop Tarts (strawberry with frosting), Macaroni and Cheese, and Chocolate Milk.

I needed these items because my former co-workers (Lindsey and Enika) kept making me eat cucumber sandwiches.


Last evening while John was making dinner, I perused the weekly grocery special.

Here's our shopping list so far...

mushrooms
butter
peppermint hot cocoa mix
mulled wine
eggnog
spiced cider
apple blossoms
canned vegetables (for the earthquake kit)
evaporated milk
sparking cider
cranberry juice
instant oatmeal
honey bunches of oats cereal

Do you think I might be hungry?

So far I'm still below my pre-pregnancy weight, but I doubt that will be the case for long. Especially with the amount of macaroni and cheese I seem to crave on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment