Monday, November 8, 2010

Tired.

Ever need a weekend to recuperate from your weekend? I do! I do!

Saturday was fine. Museum tours and lots of knitting. John was working so I splurged and had Kraft mac and cheese for dinner.

But, you see the problem with John working is the late hours involved. He works a 20 hours day and arrived home at 4:30am. I tried to sleep, but knowing he was navigating the freeways after such a long day makes me worried. Sometimes I think its easier for him to be out of town. Then Dottie and I can get in a rhythm.

Sunday morning Dottie awoke at 7am, or was it 6:30? I'm not sure, but I do know I only got about 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Sunday afternoon was Dottie's very first dog pawty! My co-worker's dog turned 3 so she had a few people and puppies over to celebrate. I was really proud of Dottie! She was friendly to all the dogs. Only one dog didn't like Dottie and our little one just didn't know to leave that dog alone. Big steps for Dottie who was a little shy of other dogs when we first got her. Yay!

So even though this weekend wasn't overly busy, the lack of decent sleep Saturday night has left me a little frazzled today. Here's hoping ballet class with my beloved teacher Ina will get me back on track.

P.S. Couch to 5k totally failed this weekend. Could barely keep my eyes open so I postponed until maybe tomorrow to start. Maybe next weekend. I'm not sure yet, but I do know that I need to get my butt in gear and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment