Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This weekend

It was good, then bad, then good, then bad again. Sigh...I think I need a nap.

Good...my cousin Bethany and her husband Brian came up for Saturday night. They treated us to en evening at the Magic Castle. Very fun! Its such an interesting place. Our dinner was just okay, but the shows were amazing.

Bad...came home to find Dottie was sick. She must have eaten something that disagreed with her. So after an evening of fun and booze John and I were up most of the night tending to a sick dog. I really think Dottie a good precursor to kids.

Good...cleaning the house. It needed it and we managed to clean almost everything before our guests arrived.

Bad...the migraine caused by lack of sleep.

Good...after sleeping for a few (dozen) hours Dottie is back to normal. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment