Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lazy.

First off...I've been contemplating taking up running, well at least jogging. I heard about this program called couch to 5k and it's a 9 week program to take a sloth like me all the way to running a 5k. I thought about starting it, then I ate a brownie, had a glass of wine and decided to do it. John's on board to run with me, so I'll have support. I figure if my aunt Jennifer and my sister Kathryn can run, so can I.

So, when should I start...I think Sunday would be a good day. Maybe Saturday. Nope, Sunday.

Now onto lazy #2...knitting.

Now don't get me wrong, I've been knitting a lot, but now's the time to kick it into high gear. John's sweater 50% done. Kathryn's Christmas gift also 50% done. Dottie's blanket...more than 50% done. But I still need to make Christina's commissioned work. Ballet clothes for her daughter. I've long dreamed of starting my own dance wear line and now seems like a good time to go for it. I just need to finish a couple projects first. Ah, excuses.

Part of my plan was to find a job with fewer hours. Check. Take public transportation to work. Check. Knit on the train...um...um...come on Jessica! You can do it. Think of all the legwarmers you can make on the train. No more traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment