Thursday, April 28, 2011

Recipe: Pork Cutlets With Arugula and Apple Salad

Yum!

Last night John and I tried this recipe for the first time. Our house guests were out with some friends and John and I needed a quick/light dinner before I headed out to ballet.

We totally found a winner.

(image from Real Simple)

Pork Cutlets with Arugula and Apple Salad (click link to get the recipe)

The pork turned out juicy and I really enjoyed it. John thought it could use some spices added. I think that would be good too (if you added them to the flour), but enjoyed it as is. 

The real star is the salad. Easy, inexpensive, and incredibly delicious. It was tart and sweet at the same time. I can see John and I making this one all summer, maybe with the arugula growing the our garden. We managed to eat the entire salad. 

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment