Monday, April 25, 2011

Dottie's First Easter

Technically this was Dottie's second Easter, but since we adopted her in July of 2010, it was her first Easter as part of our family.

The day started bright and early...sometime in the 6 o'clock hour. It was a little too early for us humans, so I pulled Dottie into bed with me. A dangerous move, I know, but it totally worked.


After a while we decided to go ahead and get out of bed, get dressed and travel to my parent's house. Dottie loves it there because there are lots of people to pester and a big grassy backyard to romp in.

She can also do this...


Take that Uncle Bruno! I'm tired from all the playing and I'm taking over your bed! Then I'm going to run around while the kids try to find Easter eggs.

Really, Dottie still does plenty of puppy things. She still nippy, but she's growing up and John and I can tell. We even took down her crate and started letting her sleep in her own bed at night. Sniff...sniff. My baby's all grown up. Ha! But then she'll do something naughty and we realize she's not quite there yet. Oh, and as you can see she's feeling all better again. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. So glad she's doing better! She's so cute. We are romping with Lulu, Duke, Tanner and Jackson this weekend. It's definitely helping with Will and Ruth's dog issues...they've gone from afraid to healthy respect and wanting to hold the leashes themselves. :^)

    ReplyDelete