Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ahhh, changing life...

In the last 6 months I've moved, been married, adopted a dog, started volunteering and a museum and now I've added a new job!

So far so good. Ultimately my new job leaves me happier and less stressed. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Now onto the recipe. This is delicious! Just try to forgive the photos. My camera had an unfortunate incident with a pear in my purse a couple years ago and now it's not really working. So there photos are from my phone. 

Here is the recipe in its original form. And below is the second go around. 


This is yet another recipe from my favorite recipe book.

Butter and shallots in a pan and softened. Add peas. Add juice from one lemon, salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked ravioli. Call it done. 


I loved it. My husband loved it. Only down fall...not good for reheating. 


A couple weeks ago while we were planning meals for the week I realized I had a few things already on hand. Asparagus and pasta. All I needed was a couple shallots and a lemon. How easy is that! I thought it turned out really good, but John thought it was lacking protein. He was right, but since we'd eaten a lot of meat that week I think this was a nice refreshing meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment