Monday, May 14, 2012

Training Delayed

I'm so disappointed, but I've had to postpone starting the 5k training.

Basically the allergic reactions I had while pregnant have suddenly ramped up. I've been having indigestion/hives on and off since Saturday. Claritin took care of the hives, but the indigestion remains and is very uncomfortable.

Maybe I shouldn't have Googled my symptoms. I'm coming up with everything from stomach cancer to parasites to food allergies to an allergy to lactating.

Seeing my doctor tomorrow, so hopefully she will have an answer so I don't have to live in such misery anymore.

Its awfully hard to take care of this cutie when you're in constant pain.



1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That stinks! I hope you feel better very soon.

    That IS a very cute picture of Lucy.

    ReplyDelete