Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 2

I won't be doing a post every week, but there is just so much new right now.

This week we had our first outing with Grandma. We went to the Arboretum and Lucy fussed most of the time. Getting out in the fresh air was nice though. We also went to my parent's house. So first longish car ride too.

Lucy and I also had our first outing with just the two of us. We went to Target and the Post Office. I was worried she would fuss the entire time, but nope. Only a few small cries at the Post Office.

She also gave me the best and worst sleep of her short life. One night she fed for 5.5 hours straight. Another night she slept for 8 hours straight. I think we all know what I'd prefer.

She had her first growth spurt. So fussy is the word of the week. So darned fussy.

Good thing she so freakin' cute.

Lastly, since Lucy will be a day care kid, tonight we introduced bottle feeding. She sucked it down like a champ. So now we'll see if she'll still breast-feed, but ultimately since she needs to learn to drink from a bottle, then bottle feeding will be more important in the long run. Just hoping I can keep pumping with her demand.

Now for the pictures.

Coming home from the hospital in our matching outfits. (I knit for us in the same color yarn. Yes, I'm a nerd.)

Her cute outfit on a warm day
Trip to the post office
Bottle feeding
And Dottie Jo, so she doesn't feel left out.

2 comments:

  1. An interesting second week and she is so cute--grandma knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she have red hair?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete