Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A lot of catching up to do

I last posted a month ago and for good reason. I've been darned busy.

1) I went back to work 2.5 weeks ago. I found that my work was all sorts of messed up and have spent the last couple weeks fixing things.
2) Lucy started daycare. This is going really well. She seems so happy there. We really like our provider.
3) John's been working lots of hours. And lots of those hours have been in the evenings.
4) My running got abandon. Mostly because John's late evenings.
5) I'm going into surgery tomorrow. Goodbye gallbladder.

Really my gallbladder is the biggest deal. I'm nervous. I'll be happy to have it gone after all the pain its given me and everyone assures me its a minor surgery, but its still surgery, my first one. Can't help to be scared.

Tomorrow I'm going to put on my big girl pants and enter the center like a mature adult, but on the inside I'll be a scared little girl. Good thing my Mommy is coming with me. But now that I'm someone's Mommy I'm so terrified that something bad will happen to me. My little girl needs me and I need her.

Anyways, that's the last month in a nut shell. Now here's some pictures of Lucy and I in our newest hand knits.

Morning Lucy
Afternoon Lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment